1. Senate Bus transportation to Wellesley College is available from the following locations after Friday 6pm and all-day Saturday:
- Harvard Square at Johnson’s Gate on Mass Ave
- MIT/Kresge located on Amherst St. at McCormick Hall
- The corner of Massachusetts Avenue and Commonwealth Avenue
- NOTE: this bus service requires tickets/tokens ($3-$4 each way). Please plan accordingly.
For the Senate bus schedule and where to buy tickets/tokens, please refer to this link:
2. If traveling before Friday at 6pm to Wellesley College, you can use the MIT/Wellesley Exchange bus. This bus picks up at a variety of stops on MIT’s campus and this service is free if you have a Wellesley or MIT student ID. All other riders need a token/ticket to board. Please see the following link for the schedule, pick-up locations, and where to buy tickets/tokens: http://www.wellesley.edu/housingtransp/transportation/shuttlebuses#mitx
3.If using flight/train/bus/car, please refer to this: http://www.wellesley.edu/about/visit/directionsmaps
4. MBTA: Framingham/Worcester line from Back Bay or South Station to Wellesley Square (approximately fifteen minute walk to campus from the station) – $6.75 each way
- Transfers to South Station: use the Red line or Silver line to get to South Station for the Framingham/Worcester line to Wellesley Square
- Transfers to Back Bay: Orange line to Back Bay or take the Green line to Copley and walk to Back Bay station for the Framingham/Worcester line to Wellesley Square
Guest parking is available 24/7 at the Davis Parking Facility, which is directly across from the Lulu Chow Wang Campus Center. All overnight guests need to register their vehicles with Campus Police and their office is attached to the Davis Parking Facility. No registration is needed for daytime or temporary guests. More information is available here: http://www.wellesley.edu/police/parking
Please use this blog’s contact form for any additional queries.